Smart Visibility to safeguard your fleet
Monitor and report on all fleet video devices in the field – vehicular and wearable – with on-demand remote access to live video data and proactive error reporting in real time. Never be caught without the vital evidence you need in the event of an incident or claim.
Our smart visibility solutions provide fleet operators with a central point of access to all fleet performance information – by vehicle, by person and for every mile covered.
Smart visibility solutions explained
- Vidematics Platform
- Blind spot elimination
- Fleet monitoring and risk management
- Driver assistance and support
- Specialist integrations and OEMs
1. Vidematics Smart Visibility Platform
Greater accountability with a centralised view of assets and people in the field.
Take control of your fleet operations with a single point of access to all fleet performance data, incident reporting and live video feeds.
- The Vidematics platform allows for bespoke smart visibility solutions that leverage any combination of vehicle safety hardware and software.
- Fastest response in case of an incident with on-demand access to evidence footage.
2. Blind spot Elimination
Unrestricted visibility around any vehicle or unusual machinery.
HGVs account for 2% of vehicles on the road but they represent 15% of road fatalities. (www.euractiv.com, Nov 2018).
- CCTV: Vehicle CCTV is proven to help protect fleet assets and people – reducing fault claims by up to 60%. Never operate blindly – ensure you’re always guarded with automatic error-reporting on video outages.
- 360 SkEyE: Gain visibility of vulnerable road users and other potential hazards with a top-down view of your vehicle and zero blind spots.
- Fleet Compliance: Comply with regulatory schemes such as FORS, CLOCS and the upcoming Direct Vision Standards.
3. Fleet monitoring and risk management
Reporting and analytics by vehicle and individual with on-demand access to evidence data.
- Telematics: Fleet performance management with full reporting and analytics at your fingertips. Aggregate data from across your fleet to optimise operations and track deployments in the field in real time.
- RF ID tagging: Inventory management for fleets with intelligent tags that adjust stock levels on the fly and help pinpoint missing articles.
- Vehicle Checks: Make vehicle maintenance part of your fleet operations with daily inspections in our dedicated app for fleet drivers.
4. Driver assistance and support
Safer working and career development for fleet drivers.
Create a safer workplace by protecting your drivers and staff while out on the road.
- ADAS: Studies show that over 90% of road traffic collisions are caused by human error, and a 2-second early warning can prevent 99% of accidents. Advanced Driver Assistance System, or ‘ADAS’, is designed to help prevent accidents by scanning the road ahead for potential hazards and warning the driver.
- Driver Fatigue Management: Driver fatigue factor may contribute to as much as 20% of road accidents. Our AI facial recognition system assesses the driver’s retina and eyelids for signs of fatigue and within seconds of the driver beginning to fall asleep, the system will alert the driver with loud audio tones and warnings, while also reporting the event centrally via the Vidematics platform.
- Body-Worn Cameras: Body-worn video devices provide compelling evidence in the event of an incident and empower your staff to conduct their roles with confidence. If coupled with vehicle CCTV, field staff and lone workers are free to operate with complete accountability both in and out of the vehicle.
5. Specialist integrations and OEMs
Integration with existing safety systems and original equipment
Our innovative approach to transport safety means we are an experienced integration partner perfectly positioned to enable successful fleet projects.
- Bespoke Installations: Made-to-measure solutions that work seamlessly with your existing systems, software and machinery.
- Integrators/OEMs: Partnering on specialist projects and distribution of OEM software such as Seetrue Algorithm